Friday, June 8, 2007

Welcome

Dear Sisters,
Welcome to the Mililani 4th Ward Relief Society Home Page. I have created this blog to help us stay connected. On the left side of the page are links to other important blogs. I will be passing around sign ups for those of you who may be interested in the different groups. If you sign up and give me your email, I will email you an invitation to become part of the blog. It is a simple process. Once enrolled you will be capable of posting information, stories, recipes, pictures or whatever you want. I advise not to include any private information like phone numbers or addresses. This is not a secure site. When people make posts you have an option of posting comments onto that specific post. It really is a fun way to stay connected. So have fun and be creative. If any of you have questions just ask. I'd be glad to help.

Thanks and enjoy,
Karen Heaton

2 comments:

trina wegesend said...

How can or can I update the birthdays or did you want to do it.
I love this blog. It's great.

Relief Society said...

Trina,
I don't think that you can update the birthdays. The birthdays are actually part of the page element layout. You can feel free to post any announcements. If you could just remind me to update the birthdays every month because I might forget. If you have any suggestions or changes you think should be made just tell me. Thanks